- Red folder - A resource to identify indicators of student stress and support resources on campus
- Concerned about a student’s welfare or health?
- Response to student who discloses well-being concerns
- Responding to Disruptive Conduct
- Missing or Unresponsive student
- Report a student death
- Student Mental Health UMN Resources
- Student Resources - wellbeing to academic
- Care Program
The Center for Educational Innovation collaborates across the University system to advance effective teaching and engaged learning. CEI has produced some helpful videos that highlight how University resources, including some OSA Advocacy and Support units, can assist with student concerns.
What is the Care Program, how do
they help students, and how do I
If you’re concerned about an international student, for any of a number of reasons, please refer them to International Student and Scholar Services
What to do with students who are
reluctant to getting help?
Reporting serious concerns about a student’s potential for harm to themself or others to the Behavioral Consultation Team, and what will be done with that info
What should I do when a student
mentions suicidal thoughts or feelings?
Supporting students in a politicized climate
When and why to refer to students
with mental health conditions to the
disability resource center
What’s my liability in interacting
with students regarding suicidality