For Faculty and Staff

Thank you for all that you do for students at the University of Minnesota.



These Student Affairs units provide services to help faculty and staff support our students:

Community Standards

Contact the Office for Community Standards to report academic dishonesty, and any incidents where students, faculty, staff, guests and property and resources of the University may be threatened physically, mentally, destructed or misused.

Contact: P: 612-624-6073 E: [email protected]


Care Program 

  • Students, staff, faculty, and parents are encouraged to contact the Behavioral Consultation Team if they have strong concerns about the behavior or actions of a University of Minnesota student. If you think a student might cause harm to self or others, we welcome you to share your concerns by making a referral or calling 612-626-3030. Your referral will be reviewed by a Care Manager.
  • Resources for Faculty/Staff
  • Refer a Student
  • Contact: P: 612-625-2517 E: [email protected]


Student Conflict Resolution Center

  • The Student Conflict Resolution Center assists staff and faculty members by offering advice to proactively reduce potential complaints. SCRC has prepared a guide for staff, faculty, and instructors on reducing instructional complaints. We invite you to explore the options it offers. If you are in need of a more in-depth consultation, we would be more than happy to meet with you.
  • Contact: P: 612- 624-7272 E: [email protected]

Student Affairs develops, facilitates and coordinates programs of care and support for students. Ranging from mental health help to academic guidance to academic dishonesty. In hopes to make your experience with our many units easier, below is the list of commonly used Student Affair resources by faculty. If you have suggestions you’d like added to this page for easy access please email [email protected].